Last General Council Meeting of the Year: April 28th 6 PM in the Cafeteria
It's been a great year at Pine Meadow PTA!!
It's time for our last general council meeting and election of officers for the 2016-2017 PTA Board. The meeting will be April 28th at 6:00 PM in the Cafeteria. We would love to see you there. ..
Just a reminder of some of the things PTA does:
- Funding for Accelerate Reader program
- School Spirit Sales and Events
- Ronald McDonald House pull tab collection
- Collection of product labels (Box Tops for Education, Campbell's Soup labels, Tyson) Proceeds go directly to the School
- Sponsor Field Day
- Supplies and Volunteer work for Tuesday Work Days
- Mother's Day Cakes
- Book Fairs
- Literacy Night Refreshments and Volunteers
- Sunshine State Reader program support (we furnish multiple copies of the award-winning books for the library)
- Stage Decorations for Schoolwide Events
- Fundraisers: proceeds go for books and technology for the school
Just to name a few!
Please consider taking a more active role in your child's education and especially in our organization which supports the whole school, by serving on our board, one of our committees, or simply by your presence and letting your voice be heard and your vote count at our General Council meetings. Hope to see you at our last one for the school year on April 28th!
Contact us at email@example.com
Be a Panther Partner! We Need Your Help!
In order to volunteer to help with one of our many activities, you will need to complete the School District's Volunteer Application. The form is located in our locker to the left on this page. You can download and print a copy to send to school, or pick up one in the front office.
Once your application has been screened and approved, you'll be ready to participate in any of our activities. We look forward to working with you!
After you turn in your Affidavit of Good Moral Character, wait 2 to 3 school days. If you do NOT receive a phone call from Mr. Watts, you are cleared to come on campus to volunteer. Those who are approved will not get a phone call
You can join PTA anytime during the year. A PTA membership is $6.